Joyful provides an IPTV service (the “Service”) that allows you to access live television channels and on-demand video content over the internet. By using the Service, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
1. Use of Service
- You must be 18 years of age or older to use the Service.
- You may only use the Service for lawful purposes. Any use of the Service for illegal or unauthorized purposes is strictly prohibited.
- The Service may only be used for personal and non-commercial purposes. Any unauthorized commercial use of the Service is strictly prohibited.
- You are responsible for all activities that occur through your account.
2. User Account
- When creating an account or making a payment, it is mandatory to provide a valid and accurate email address. [IPTV Service Name] assures that personal information, such as the email address provided, will not be disclosed or sold to third parties
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password.
- You agree to immediately notify Joyful IPTV of any unauthorized use of your account or password.
3. Limitation of Liability
- Joyful IPTV shall not be liable for any damages arising from your use of the Service.
- In no event shall Joyful IPTV’s total liability to you for all damages exceed the amount you paid to Joyful IPTV for the use of the Service.
4. Changes to Terms
- Joyful IPTV reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time, with or without notice.
- Your continued use of the Service after any changes have been made constitutes your acceptance of the new terms.
5. Governing Law
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States.
By using the Service, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not use the Service.